Monday, January 17, 2005

Safari-ed out

I've been working, for a lot of the day, on the Safari stuff, which wouldn't have been so bad had the links worked and I hadn't had to change the address line manually every time I wanted to move onto the next page ... But it's done. And it was a chore. But I had better get used to web work.

I also had an introductory email from my tutor, Glenn. I have broached the subject of the 'project topic' with him (already!) and, once cleared (if it's cleared) I can bring it out into the open!

One of the activites today, involved the creation of a new ecosystem, which I created by planting seeds on the towel we use to stop the rain making an awful racket on the metal table in the garden.



Only kidding! But the 'towelecosystem' does exist - it is ALIVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home