Sunday, April 24, 2005

DEATH to the Wizard!

He is pure evil!

I've just spent 3 solid days, staring the beast in the face. He is angst; Beelzebub; a running sore!! When he's not satisfied with frustrating you to death by making you wait eternity before he will present you with the page you need - he will then torment you by suddenly making you 'sign in' again - and when you have, he'll strip you of any remaining sanity by announcing that 'you must not bookmark this page' - like you had, or wanted to, or even knew you could! Grrrrhhhhh!!

But question 1 of TMA02 is now completed. Phew. The online tutor group conference was busy. And it was complicated. And I was near tears at times because I didn't understand the phraseology. But we eventually arrived at a consensus list of criteria to be used to evaluate our chosen website for sustainability. And then followed the trip into hell with the wizard! But we are done.

That I got 82% for TMA01 has given me renewed confidence. But there is a second tutor group conference to attend before the 2nd TMA02 question can be done, and I will be happy when this second block is over and we start on the Climate Change.

I can't believe I just said that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home