Tuesday, June 07, 2005

When is a bird not a bird?

When it's not in the same 10 sq km square as a woodlouse or a dragonfly. Apparently. I've lost it .... but I've sent in TMA03, complete with the Project Plan (with a million links), the regression on the biodiversity data (where I lost it, it seems - cos I thought that a bird was a bird ...) and the sweet BAP fiction.



AND I've done TMA04 - it is the biggest load of twaddle on climate modelling, but will have to do. I am not imagining that I'll get very good marks on either, but at least they're DONE and I can (perhaps) enjoy my holiday (if only I could stop twitching cos of the STRESS and the seemingly constant slumping in front of this PC!)

Oh, and I got 82% for TMA02, so that's good! :) I've translated "How Green Is Your Latte?" into HTML and put it on here.



Where the heck did the font edit disappear to on here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home